The following will be awarded
- Prizes and trophies awarded to first three Men and Women.
- Perpetual trophy for fastest male and female.
- Medals to placegetters in all Age Categories except U12. All U12,s completing the event receive a medallion.
• New race record $5,000 currently 34:57 minutes
• ‘Hero of the Hill’ $250 (first to reach the top of the hill) for both Male & Female
• NCHR 1st $600, 2nd $300 & 3rd $100 for both Male & Female
• NCHR 1st team (min 4 entrants) $1,000 (lowest total time for 4 runners), 2nd team $400
• 1st School Team in Half Can (min 4 entrants) $400. (lowest total time for 4 runners), 2nd School Team in Half Can $200
• Primary School with the most entrants in Half Can $500
- Team members must be from the same family, members of the sporting club or employed by the company/business house they are representing.
- Minimum of 4 runners per team with no limit on size of team.
- A team’s finishing place is determined by the aggregate times of the four fastest runners in each team. When entering please ensure all team members use exactly the same team name and include that name on entry form.
- Corporate/Business House Team Challenge – Baker Motors Perpetual Trophy.
- Sporting Groups/Community Groups – Fab4Fitness Perpetual Trophy.
- Family Groups – Albury City Perpetual Trophy.
- First time Age Busters receive commemorative T Shirt.
- 5 time Age Busters receive Max Scherleitner Medal.
- 10 times Age Busters awarded Age Masters.
- $500 to the winning School (combined times of your first 6 runners)
- $500 to the School with the most entrants.
Certificates for all finishers can be downloaded from the result Web Site.
Many spot prizes have been generously donated by the businesses whose logos appear on the entry form.
Spot prize winners will be selected from the pre-entry list and the names displayed at the finish. On presentation of the runner’s finishing certificate the prize will be handed over.
Mountain Bike Race Iron Man & Iron Woman
For information go to Albury Wodonga Mountain Bikers