The following will be awarded
- Prizes and trophies awarded to first three Men and Women.
- Perpetual trophy for fastest male and female.
- Medals to placegetters in all Age Categories except U12. All U12,s completing the event receive a medallion.
- NCHR 1st Prize $1,000
- NCHR 2nd Prize $300
- NCHR 3rd Prize $100
- Primary School Team in Half Can (min 4 entrants) $500 (lowest total time for 4 runners), 2nd place $200
- High School Team in Full Can (min 4 entrants) $500 (lowest total time for 4 runners), 2nd place $200
- Primary School team with the most entrants in Half Can $300
- High School team with the most entrants in Full Can $500
- Team members must be from the same family, members of the sporting club or employed by the company/business house they are representing.
- Minimum of 4 runners per team with no limit on size of team.
- A team’s finishing place is determined by the aggregate times of the four fastest runners in each team. When entering please ensure all team members use exactly the same team name and include that name on entry form.
- Corporate/Business House Team Challenge – Baker Motors Perpetual Trophy.
- Sporting Groups/Community Groups – Fab4Fitness Perpetual Trophy.
- Family Groups – Albury City Perpetual Trophy.
- First time Age Busters receive commemorative T Shirt.
- 5 time Age Busters receive Max Scherleitner Medal.
- 10 times Age Busters awarded Age Masters.
Primay School Can
- $500 to the winning School (combined times of your first 4 runners)
- $200 to the Primary School that takes 2nd place
- $300 to the Primary School with the most entrants in the Half Can.
Certificates for all finishers can be downloaded from the result Web Site.
High School Can
- $500 to the winning High School (combined times of first 4 runners)
- $200 to the High School that takes 2nd place
- $500 to the High School with the most entrants in Full Can
Many spot prizes have been generously donated by the businesses whose logos appear on the entry form.
Spot prize winners will be selected from the pre-entry list and the names displayed at the finish. On presentation of the runner’s finishing certificate the prize will be handed over.
Mountain Bike Race Iron Man & Iron Woman
For information go to Albury Wodonga Mountain Bikers